Lori's Minute

Monday, December 22, 2008

With all the snow we have been having, it is forcing us to stay home. We got lucky because we have all out Christmas shopping done. (Still have to wrap, though).

The kids and I made gingerbread cookies this weekend. I have never made them before because I do not like gingerbread but Breanna wanted to and whatever Breanna wants, she gets. We did not have a gingerbread cookie cutter but we did have a snowman and several easter cookie cutters. So we have a couple snowmen, several gingerbread bunnies and a couple eggs. It was fun. Luke helped and I kept hearing Breanna telling him to stop eating the dough!

I finally got the Christmas cards done and Pete will be mailing them out today. He picked out the cards...they are from the movie, " A Christmas Story", one of his favorite holiday movies. I like it, too. Around here, they show the movie over and over for 24 hours!

We are going to my mom's Christmas Eve which is always nice. (First we go to church). We also drive around and look at the lights. Santa fills the stockings while we are gone...with the dog I hope he does not leave too much chocolate around!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Save me a cookie.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Here's hoping you all have a very Merry and safe Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home