Lori's Minute

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A chance

Well, my guy did not win but I am willing to give the winner a chance. I am not going to berate him before he starts. I am tired of the thinking that "It's over before it starts" attitude because if you think it, then it doesn't stand a chance. I am willing to give this person a chance. I am willing to believe, I am willing to hope and when it's all over, then I will give my opinion. Because if it were me in that role, I would want that chance.

Mom and I went to the Neil Diamond concert and it was a good concert. I got home in time to watch Obama's speech.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Did you hear McCains concession speech? I understand it was great.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I am glad you got to go to the concert. Melli had a place to go to where people are going to be praying for our new president. I hope to remember to do that. I know I should but have forgotten had to have a remender. There were 222 comments.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

One can only hope. I thought McCain's concession speech was very moving. I would like to see the two of them work together for the good of our country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home