Lori's Minute

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not tagged by Dr. John

I have not been tagged by Dr. John.

Five songs I know all the lyrics to:
1. Twinkle Twinkle little star
2. On top of spaghetti
3. B-I-N-G-O (I had a dog....)
4. Away in the Manger
5. The Rose

Five things I will not wear again
1. My wedding dress
2. My swimsuit (I really need a new one)
3. My jeans from high school which for some reason I hang on to.
4. A raincoat I had since I was in high school and I hope my daughter can wear it
5. About three bridesmaids dresses which are in the dress up box along with the matching shoes and a prom dress.

Five things I like to eat
1. french fries
2. mini Reese peanut butter cups
3. m&m's
4. those ice cream cones that come from the freezer that have the nuts on top and the chocolate in the bottom
5. plain cheesecake

Five bad habits
1. eating too much junk food and not enough healthy food
2. being either too lazy or working too hard, there is no in-between
3. holding a grudge too long, but I am getting better
4. being cheap
5. not washing the bed sheets often enough

Five things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Pay off our mortgage
2. Give a percentage to my mom, brother, in-laws
3. Pay off the capital fund at our church
4. Become anonymous donors and surprise people with unexpected gifts
5. College fund for the kids and our retirement

Five things I like to do
1. watch tv
2. talk to my husband about his day
3. play a game with the kids
4. take baths
5 Pet the dog

Five toys
1. my paints
2. books
3. tv
4. mp3 player
5. computer

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Hey it was Kat who didn't tag you.

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home