Lori's Minute

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sight Restored in Mice

If you go to the RP link I have on the side of my blog, there is a report on restoration of some sight in mice due to stem cell implants in the retina. This is so important especially as the baby boomer generation gets older and macular degeneration becomes more common. This is important for all forms of blindness, not just RP which is what I have.

I'd like to think all my blogger friends and their prayers have helped with this. Good job, bloggers! Thank you!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

I'm delighted. I hope this new research might bring some great treatments for all that needed, specially you hon..i hope and pray that not too far from now, it all comes together for a better tomorrow..

XOXOXO

sweet, when you get a chance, email me at chanas@gmail.com..

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

That is encouraging news for you and many. Pray that this will be soon.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I checked out the RP sight and Michael Stone's Marathon. as I search through i came upon a asthma poster contest that Bree might be interested in.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Lori, I am pleased to hear this. I, too, hope help is found soon, for you and everyone else facing a future without the faces of their loved ones.

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Catch said...

This is great news Lori! I am so happy and hope it happens very soon! They do wonderful things these days dont they? Have a great weekend Lori!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so hopeful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home