Lori's Minute

Saturday, October 21, 2006

An Advertising Idea for Super 8

I have a great idea for an ad for the Super 8 hotel chain.

The commercial starts out with a family of four and they are looking for a hotel. They stop at one place but it is way too expensive so they go to another place....very nice, has everything they want, a pool, hot tub, and breakfast, but again, too much money.

The family goes on and decides to try Super 8. THey have everything the family wants, indoor pool? YES Hot tub? Yes! Breakfast? Of course!

The price is affordable and the family takes the room. The next morning at breakfast while eating his bagel, the five year old says, "This is the fanciest hotel ever!"

This is what happened to us and I could not agree more...

7 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Catch said...

that would be a great commercial!!! If only we could get those Super 8 highers ups to read your blog!!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Lori, I awayys stay at the less expensive hotels. They have everything I need except a high price tag. Glad you all had a great time.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

My sister stayed at Super 8 this time . I will see how she liked it.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I'm glad you enjoyed. I bet it was the great stay at the Motel that gave you all the energy to take down all those plates.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

brilliant hon, it would make a great commercial alright..and how wonderful that it all worked out for you and the gang.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger jafabrit said...

Sometimes the best places are the one's you least expect.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone from Super 8 reads this I bet you will get a free stay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home