Lori's Minute

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Misc.

My inlaws stopped in yesterday and I was the only one they brought a gift for....marshmallow peeps! I must be pretty special....I feel special....the peeps made my day. I cut the plastic off and stuck them in the pantry so they can dry out.

We wanted to take them out to dinner but they already had plans so after they left I made spaghetti (something I know my father in law does not like so I waited until after they left. ) We will see them and the new house tonight.

I had a good day yesterday getting things done around the house (worked from 9:30 until three!) I did watch my soap while eating my lunch but still got up at commercials to do stuff. Today I plan to work some more on my daughter's room (we can get in there now without having an ambulance nearby), bring the toy chest from the family room to the basement (could take over an hour because it is huge and I will have to take half the stuff out and into a laundry basket a few times). Last but not least, today is the day all the fricken wooden domino pieces get put into a bag and if the ground is not frozen, I will bury them in the yard next to all the Barbie shoes that hurt like heck when I step on them.

Oh yeah, I need to shower sometime today. BYE!

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger kristi said...

I have got to get into my kids room and clean too. I am hoping to cut the toys by at least a third in time for Christmas. Good Luck and be careful moving all of that stuff.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been big on marshmellow peeps but I love marshmellow. I can not believe Dr John does not like spaghetti! LOL! Actually most everyone I know who does not like it says it is because thay have eaten too much of it! LOL! What soap do you watch? I used to watch Guiding Light but I made myself stop cause I got too into it. Barbie shoes under yoour feet hurt just as much as the real thing! LOL!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

ah yes, you are special. absolutely.
i didn't know it was possible to not love Spagetti..yummy..

so i guess it's time for another burial. lol..i can understand the pain of stepping on some of those toys..your poor feet.

good luck with all that you have planned for today. be careful with all that is so heavy.

have fun visiting them in the new home tonight..it will be so wonderful to have them so much closer for them and for you guys.

hugs.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That anonymous person sure does make a lot of money,ha,ha.
Have fun burying stuff..

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Catch said...

Lori...did I read right? you are burying this stuff in the yard?

You do the same thing I do with the marshmallow peeps....let them "age"...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home