Lori's Minute

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today I trimmed some more bushes. The problem was both the saw and the hedge clippers are so dull it took three times longer than it should have. I raked all the clippings into a pile for Pete to take to the dump but it was raining when he came home plus he had a church council meeting I forgot about. Now I am really sore from all the trimming and fighting with the ladder to get it close enough to the tree to hack off the branches. Seemed like ever car that drove past would slow down to watch.

Tonight I am cleaning out the cubby holes going through Luke's papers from the school year, etc. Seems like there is so much to do! I am also doing Bree's laundry.

Tomorrow mom is coming over with a pizza for lunch with me and the kids. When Pete gets home we will go to Crystal Falls for John's memorial. We are all looking forward to being in Crystal again.

I went to Weight Watchers last night and did well. I hope I can keep doing well while we are on our road trip to SD.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I am glad you are doing well on weight Watchers. It was nice seeing you. Have a nice trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home