Lori's Minute

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

School's Out

The kids are done with school. Luke had a great report card so we went to Perkins to celebrate and then to Barnes and Noble where we spent too much money. I bought some magazines on backyard gardens, the Laura Bush book and a Buzz Aldrin book. Luke got a Calvin and Hobbes book, Breanna got a book she wanted plus The Grapes of Wrath because she needs to read it over the summer for school next fall. We also bought a copy for her friend because last year her friends parents would not get it for her. Pete bought some computer mngazines. I also got some graduation cards.

I was surprised this morning when I read the paper and I saw a former coworker passed away. He was only 46 years old.

Today I spend the day looking online for a hotel near Mt. Rushmore...took forever to decide but I finally got'er done. I am starting to think maybe we should stay an extra day.

I still have the stinkin' cough...it has been almost two weeks and I am getting tired of it because it keeps me awake at night. I just fall asleep and then wake up coughing. Errrrghhhh....

Oh yeah...we found out what games we got in the Packer lottery. We got a preseason game against Indianopolis and a regular season game against da Bears!

I think I used the word 'got' way too much in this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home