Lori's Minute

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yesterday was a good day. We went to help my mom make her outdoor shed into a garden shed. She already did most of the work before we got there! I painted the inside. She made lunch and we visited for awhile which was nice. (It was a nice little visit as Bree once said when she was little).

A guy came over to talk to us about the possibilty of putting on a sunroom to our house. We have an appt. next week to draw up some plans to see how much an addition would cost because we have no idea. We've been talking about it since we moved into the house but because we don't know how much it costs, don't know if it is even something we could afford to do. (My reasoning is since I don't have a car, I can have a sunroom!) We plan to put a hot tub in it. We had one at our other house and I really miss it...especially October through March.

Today we picked up our new glasses, Pete talked to his sleep doctor about getting a new machine and we stopped to pick up the final supplies needed to finish our utility closet. I think it will really work out nice when it is done.

I made lasagne for dinner. Tonight we are watching a movie that Pete has not seen yet, "Up".

Tomorrow we head to Neenah to see Betty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home