Lori's Minute

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Memorial Day

We had a nice Memorial Day. We went to my mom's for a BBQ. I did not want her to work so I told her I would bring all the food. When we got there, she still had food set out. I had my first hot dog on the grill for this summer which is always good.

I went to Weight Watchers Wedmesday even though I still do not feel all that great. I lost this time so that was a relief. I have so far to go I wonder if it will ever happen. I like junk food too much.

We went to see someone who is going to draw up plans for a sunroom so we can get a quote on how much it will cost. From what I hear from others who have had quotes it is going to be more than we were hoping. THat's ok, then we will know and can move on. There are worse things in life than not having a sunroom. (But I really waaaaaaannntt one).

We took Luke to the doctor for a med check and an xray on his leg for a follow up from when he broke his leg a couple years ago. Everything looks good.

Tomorrow the kids have early release. Only a couple days of school left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home