Lori's Minute

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pete is on vacation...or is he?

My husband is on vacation but I, the stay at home wife who does not drive, made plans for him on his vacation.

I made eye appts for both of us. We are both getting new glasses which we ordered today and will pick up tomorrow.

We did grocery shopping, dropped off clothes at Goodwill and bought stuff to redo the utility closet which he is doing as I write this.

Tonight is Bree's spring concert...we have to tape American Idol.

It might rain tomorrow so we may not get to help mom set up her potting shed. Pete has an appt. with his cpap provider. Friday we will go to Neenah to see Betty. The week is flying by for me but probably not for Pete.

He did sleep in this morning until after ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home