Lori's Minute

Sunday, June 06, 2010

The Muggies

I have a bad case of the muggies...when it is muggy I don't want to do anything. I don't want to cook, I don't want to clean or do laundry.

Yesterday for the first time ever I watched a bunch of movies on the Hallmark channel. They are the old fashion kind where guy meets girl and they end up together at the end. I really miss the love stories they used to make. Yesterday they were all westerns so there was a lot of shootin', girls is the cool victorian dresses and strong, silent type cowboys along with horses and some bad acting.

Funny, Pete has been cleaning....good job, Pete! Maybe I should get the muggies more often? Noooooo...just kidding.

Oh, we got tickets to see simon and Garfunkle! Whoo-hoo...cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home