Lori's Minute

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning

What happened to spring? Seems like it skipped and went right to summer. We have been doing a lot the last couple of months all on account of the show, "Hoarders" First we started with our garage and got a lot done. I went through some of my dad's boxes and only have four left.

I think I will probably end up with two or three once it is all done. Originally there were over forty bins and boxes! Not to mention office furniture, books, filing cabinets. We recently got the new large recycle bins from the city. The kind that are about four feel tall and you roll out to the curb with a lid on it. I am on my fourth time loading it with his papers.

Pete is working on his tool bench and it is coming around. Eventually he wants to get it so he can drive the lawn tractor straight through the garage (there are doors on both ends).

While he was in San Diego I tackled the closet in our main bathroom. I bought bins, labeled them all and now it looks much better. It's been three weeks and it still looks pretty good! Good job, family!

Next week Pete is off from work...he thought he had nothing planned...HA! I made eye appts. for us both, we are helping my mom turn her outdoor shed into a garden or potting shed. We also plan to go to Neenah to visit his mom. We talked about cleaning the basement but probably won't decide until the day of.

That Hoarders show really works.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I say great job. Let me know when you can come. Tuesday morning I have bible study and I need to go because I am reading. We study the lessons for the next Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home