Lori's Minute

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Dream

It's not often I have a funny dream. I actually wanted to go back to sleep to see what happened next.

In this dream, I was on the show 'Survivor' and the location was where I used to live as a kid. It had a dead end street with woods and hills. I thought I could win this game because I knew the area well. The first challenge was to retrieve something from a tall tree at a neighbors house. There were two ferris wheels one could ride to get to the top of the tree. I did not make it there in time and someone else got it. I went back to camp but got scared because there were two large pythons in my way so I called the host, Jeff Probst, to help me. He did help me but said since I was on 'Survivor' I should be able to do this myself.

We went to another challenge to eat lunch. I drank some blood from some animal and had to eat bat's wings. (Tasted like chicken!)

When they stopped filming for the day we hung out at the mall.

I really wished I could have seen what happened next.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I don't think that on the show people got to hang out at the mall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home