Lori's Minute

Monday, September 28, 2009

the week ahead

We had a nice weekend. Saturday we went to Fuddruckers and then stopped in to see the inlaws. Sunday I made turkey, mashed potatoes and rolls for lunch during the Packer game. My mom came over to watch the game with us. The dog finally settled down around the fourth quarter.(I am not kidding).

This week is busy...tonight Luke tested for his brown belt but we won't know if he passed until Friday. Tomorrow night we are taking the neighbors out for dinner because they gave us a ride to and from the hospital when Pete had his surgery. Bree also has stage crew meeting after school. Wed. Luke has a bible class...he really likes the bible he received from our church. I also have a doctor appt. that day. Thursday I am going to see a friend who lives in Fond du Lac. We have been friends since the sixth grade..almost thirty years now. By the time Friday comes, I will be exhausted but in a good way.

I helped Bree with her math tonight but she knows more than me. I don't like it when my kids know more than me but I am proud of her. Apparently intelligence skips a generation.

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Glad you stopped for a minute on Thursday.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good time being busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home