Lori's Minute

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It has been an interesting week. I cleaned out our closet and it looks so nice I want to take a picture of it but I don't dare enter the closet because I may mess it up. Between all of us, we took about eight bags of clothes to Goodwill.

We went and got the kids from the grandparents. They had a good time, but I really missed them and the dog was pouting the whole time they were gone. We played canasta, me and my partner lost. I got called stupid for doing something nice but whatever at least I got my kids back.

Pete had a gallbladder test done which he found out operates at zero percent. The surgeon told him a normal gallbladder operates at 90 percent, it is acceptable to operate at 40 percent but Pete's was at ZERO percent. The doctor said he had never seen a patient with a gallbladder that does absolutely nothing. Pete decided to have it removed sometime next week. We hope it will help him feel better after years of having pain.

Then our dishwasher stopped working so we looked at Consumer Report and went to Sears to buy a new dishwasher which should come in next week sometime. As long as it does not come the same time as the gallbladder is removed, I'll be happy.

This weekend we go to a family reunion on my mom's side. We have to postpone the trip to Mt. Rushmore due to the gallbladder but we will go another time. There was a reason I had not made hotel reservations yet!

Meanwhile, Brett Favre unretired again. Anyone who deliberately postpones joining a team until after the preseason to avoid training camp has lost my respect. Pete has tickets to the Packer Viking game, too!

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, makes you wonder how long the gallbladder was at 0 percent. Ugh. Hope the surgery goes well and you like your dishwasher. As for Favre...what can anyone say. He must have a really big ego. Enough already. Texan fans were hoping for a match between Rosenfels and Schaub when we play the Vikings. We wanted to see Sage play 1st string - thanks Brett. Just nuts!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sorry about the stupid remark. It is always good to be kind.
Glad the closet is clean.
Now our dog misses your kids.

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Place a huge concentrate on the quality of the content articles. In case you are creating too many, and you believe your high quality is struggling because of the number, slow down. There is not any embarrassment in actually finding the time to publish an excellent post, even if this means you won't be submitting as much as you are widely used to. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]p5556ry[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home