Lori's Minute

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

luke ism

The other night Luke and I were getting ready for bed. My daughter does not want to walk to school because she does not want to cross a very busy street. My son still won't sleep in his room and my husband comes to bed after midnight. I said to Luke, "What am I going to do? I have a daughter who won't cross the street, a son who won't sleep in his own room and a daddy who won't come to bed at a decent time!"

Luke said, "Mom, we all have our thing."

He is a mini Dr. Phil.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

He knows that some things you can't change.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

Trying to help Bree, doesn't the busy street have a light.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

May Luke grow in faith by the reading of the word in his new bible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home