Lori's Minute

Friday, August 07, 2009

Busy Friday

Yesterday I spent all day calling tire places to get four new tires on our van. All were very nice, all within the same price range but in the end we decided to go with Sears. They were having a sale so we are getting better tires for the same price as the other guys. We also do not need an appointment and need a new battery which we know Sears has in stock.

Meanwhile, I also made appt. for the kids at the dentist. The dentist had a cancellation today so we got them in today rather than in Sept. when we would have had to take them out of school. After the dentist they will go to Sears.

Pete is also taking Spanky in for his vet check up so he will be all ready to go when we have to board him while we go to Mt. Rushmore. In the middle of all this, Pete and Bree are going to the Packer practice.

So, in order, we have dentist, Sears, lunch, Packer practice, vet.

It all adds up to one busy Friday for us.

I went for my walk this morning. I am getting closer to my goal of 100 days of walking 10,000 steps per day. There will be thunderstorms this weekend so I hope I can still get my walks in.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you were busy. I have been walking around the neighborhood. I've been increasing the distance some. It's still too hot to walk for long tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home