Lori's Minute

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brewers

I learned something new today. We were watching the Brewers and they had a throwback uniform with the Bears logo on it. Pete searched the webpage on it and it is the annual appreciation of the Negro league. I had no idea that it was done every year since it is the first time I have seen it.

Went for a walk today. Tomorrow my friend Jane will go with me to pick up some of my dad's office furniture. She and her husband are starting their own business in their basement. Her husband was let go last Feb. She said they needed a file cabinet and a light bulb went off in my head. It will be good that someone will use it and some of the other things (desk, hutch). It's nothing fancy, but it will do for now. It always feels good to help others out.

Bree is in Neenah...she has only been gone two days and we miss her.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It does make you feel good to do something for someone else.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I always feel good when someone can use what I cannot any more. Having fun with Bree. She went to bible study with me, and then shopping for a new couch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home