Lori's Minute

Monday, March 16, 2009

We got this great bed and now I am trying to decorate it with bedding and curtains for the windows. The problem is I can't make a decision because I like everything except plaid.

The other thing is the stuff I really like is NOT on sale or in stock or won't match. If I like one and need two there is only one available while all the ugly stuff there is plenty of. I looked at nightstands and lamps, too...a lot I did not like and only one of the ones I do like.

You get the idea...

Pete and the kids ate at Wendy's while I browsed at the store so they did not have to wait for me. I used my cell phone to call them when I was done.

We went to church and at the children's sermon Luke was the kid that finally got the answer the pastor was looking for. (What makes the ten commandments special? They are from God). THEN, in the line the pastor said she saw my article in the paper. Finally somebody saw it besides my mom!

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I feel that way about my blog.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I have experienced the same thing.
It happens also when I have the money and a need of a dress or slacks I can't find the right size or the right color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home