Lori's Minute

Monday, November 03, 2008

It is almost here

Tomorrow is a big day. I have been waiting a long time for this day. I am sure you are thinking it is the election but since I think my candidate is going to lose, that is not it. It is the day I get to see Neil Diamond in concert with my mom at the Resch Center in Green Bay!

It is a long story...I was supposed to call and get tickets but forgot and the tickets sold out in an hour. Then the concert was rescheduled so mom called and said some people returned their tickets so I went on line and got some....whew! I have no idea what to wear...what would Neil like? Bluejeans, of course! (He sings 'Forever in Bluejeans').

I will vote after I drop my son off at school. It just so happens the voting place is his school. I have always loved the idea of being able to vote and have ever since I was old enough to do it. Then I'll be singing with Neil...

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I am so jealous, I love Neil Diamond. Every time he is in Houston I somehow miss seeing him.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home