Lori's Minute

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Plan

Now that spring is finally here,I plan on painting our bedroom because once it is summer, it is too hot to work in there.

I plan on walking outside 10,000 steps a day at least five days a week.

I also plan on visiting the backyard since I did not make it back there last year at all(pretty pathetic, huh?)Hopefully next summer I will actually plant something.

I plan on listening to music more and watching tv less.

I plan on making more meals at home (been doing pretty well with that with the exception of the last couple weeks).

I plan on sticking to the plan of having the rest of the family step up an help out around the house.

I plan on being outside more this summer (fits in well with the walks and the backyard visitation).

I plan on having people over no matter what my house looks like.

I plan on doing more creative things with the kids...playing board games, doing puzzles, baking, etc.

I plan on our family picking one volunteer opportunity we can all partake in and do something for somebody else.

I plan on doing more artwork.

I plan on complaining less.

I plan on going to baseball games this summer and visiting friends who live out of town.

I plan on seeing my mom more now that she is retired.

I plan on playing cribbage with my dad...it has been so long he forgot he taught me how to play!

I plan on being nice to my brother even though when he calls it is only to talk to Pete.

I plan on printing out stories from my Father-in-laws blog so the kids will have it when they get older and ask about him.

I plan on printing out the pictures still in the camera and putting albums together.

I plan on writing a book.

I plan on putting some money into savings.

I plan on a rummage sale this summer (where else am I going to get the money to put in savings?)

I plan on getting my teeth whitened and getting new glasses (Planned on that last year but did not do it).

I better get going, I have lots of stuff to do!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

You have a lot of good goals. I also hope to get out more,this winter kept us in so much. Hope you get to do most of them.

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your being more creative -- make Dr. John's blog stories into a book, and next Christmas give them out as gifts ....

And you forgot in all your plans to make time for all your blog friends! More -- easier to see -- sea turtles are up at my place.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I'm tired just reading all those lofty goals! Good Luck. I gave up plans, they kept changing anyway.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I wish I had written down the stories my Aunt Ida told me when I was a kid. So many stories lost forever.
Hey ! Sell those things on eBay.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Any plan that includes playing more cribbage is alright by me.

Good list, nice blog... :o)

Best of luck.

Cheers!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger maria said...

If you only do one of the proposed goals, make it the "10,000 steps a day".

It will give you energy to do the others. It will take a while to get used to it, but once you are on a roll, you'll not believe the benefits you are getting.

Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home