Lori's Minute

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Boy, I think we really got lucky finding the church we did. It seems like it has everything we wanted and more. The pastor gives good sermons, the organist is wonderful, the people have been so friendly, I am enjoying the bible study, they have a Monday night service in case you cannot go on Sunday. It seems like there is always something going on such as family movie night, or quilting night or whatever interest you have, there is bound to be a group.

Today, I stayed home with my son because has had a cough and fever the last couple days. My husband and daughter went and when I talked to them later, my husband said there is a guy at church who also has RP, the eye disease I have. What is the chance of finding another person with this rare disease at this small little church?

Now if I can find someone who wants to go swim with the dolphins with me I will really be happy.

9 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

oh sweetheart, i'm here, just in case you want someone from blog land too..i would love to go swimming wihth dolphins (again)...

i'm glad you and the family found a great place to worship..
it sounds like such a good place..

about the RP, i understand sometimes needing someone who knows exactly what you are talking about..I have Nea, she is strong and has been through much of this for she has Lupus too..it is good to be able to just vent or ask questions.

i do hope your little one feels better soon. pls give him a hug from us..

xo

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Catch said...

Ill go swim with the dolphins with you Lori! I think it would be so cool! Hope your son is feeling better. I guess its the time of the year.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Big hugs!! I love dolphins. I used to enjoy them as a kid when we went on vacations in Florida.

God Bless...

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I would love to swim with the dolphins.

Pray that my grandson will be well soon.

My daughter and I went to the church near our home, Dr John stayed home,too soon to go out. There was a young boy who was grade school age play the piano at the beginning of the service.He did a very good job.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Well I don't want to swim with the dolphins but I'll cher you on.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have found a church that makes you happy. That is so very important. It is hard to find sometimes too. That is funny/odd thing that there is someone there with your condition. It sounds like you have really found a 2nd home/family to be part of:)

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and I REALLY wanna swim with doplhins. I hope too one day.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Catch said...

hey girl

hope you got the garbage out....I reminded you on my post today...lol

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori -- I'm glad you found a great church. Swimming with dolphins sounds like fun. Let's go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home