Lori's Minute

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bree for President 2032

We were watching the news and Rudy announced he is running for President. Bree was talking to her dad about who can run for president. He said as long as you are 35 and born in the U.S. , anyone can run. She asks if he could run and he says yes, but he doesn't want the job. She asks if I could run and I say "Yes, but it would be difficult for a deaf/blind person to run a country" (You said to take out the trash? Oh, I thought you said we were attacked! Cancel the bomb dropping thingy!!!!).

Finally, she says she could run and "Besides, I take rejection well!"

4 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Catch said...

LOL.....kids really do say the darndest things dont they?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta love 'em!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Since Bree will be part of my think tank for my campaign (see today's blog) she will be ready.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I swear in some way they are wiser and smarter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home