Lori's Minute

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today my son's kindergarten class is taking a field trip to a nursing home. They have been working hard for weeks practicing the songs they are going to sing, making hearts to give to the people at the nursing home. One song involves a teddy bear and each kid is supposed to bring a teddy bear to use in the song. One morning I went and collected a bunch of bears we have and presented each one to my son. He declined them all and decided to take the Taco Bell stuffed chihuaua (sp?) dog instead of a teddy bear.

I am ok with it....really.

5 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, he thinks outside the box. Maybe he will be a leader one day! Cute!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

That's my grandson. He does his own thing.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unique is good.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Catch said...

lol...how cute! The people at the resthome will so enjoy hearing the children sing!!! What a wonderful thing to do!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I admire his courag eto be different. I wish I had it growing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home