Lori's Minute

Friday, February 16, 2007

How Many Dogs Live Here?

Sometimes I think we have five dogs in our house instead of one. This dog has two speeds, stop and super hero fast. When ever I get up to go somewhere, he is already there lying down waiting for me and looking at me as if to ask "What took you so long?'

If I go into the kitchen, he is there lying in front of the fridge. If I go take a bath, he is on the bath mat, if I go make the bed, he is on the floor in the bedroom. Sometimes I try to do things at a different time so I am not so predictable. Maybe I will go check my e-mail first, but it does not matter, he already knows and is in the loft on the floor right by my computer armoire.

We only have one dog food bowl, one water bowl, and when we call his name, only one dog comes but I swear there are more dogs living here that look just like him.

Have a good weekend.

5 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I told you that dog was smart.

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a special brand of canine magic that allows a dog to be in several places at once.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

The dog is a mind reader, knowing your every move.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Catch said...

I wish that dog knew how we could get rid of all this spam...dont you? lol

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting site :) You can find more information at :
fcuk mp3 players uk
musicas mp3 para downloading
muse mp3 download
free mp3 search engine
ipod mp3 player
Hope it will always be alive! THE END :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home