Lori's Minute

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Riding the Bus with Luke

Yesterday I got up at 5:30 and went walking with my friend Jane. We went again last night. Today I woke up with sore legs and blisters on my feet. We went walking again this morning but I was dragging.

Pete and Bree are home...tired but happy. We gave Bree her gifts...a leather bound journal, a quill pen, minutes for her phone, itunes card and butterfly notecards. She seemed to like all the gifts.

Luke had swimming lessons yesterday and we will go all week. We took the bus and counted how many VW's we saw (he counts all VW's not just bugs). I guessed we would see 12 on our trip and that is exactly how many we saw. I should say he saw them because I cannot see the logos of the cars from the bus. He is learning the makes of the other cars. I was looking at the lawns of all the houses and decided our lawn may not be the best, but it is not the worst either. It is fun to ride the bus with Luke...sounds like a title to children's book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home