Lori's Minute

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pete and Breanna have been gone to Lifest since Wed. and are finally coming home today. Spanky has been moping around here and will be so happy when Bree gets home. We will celebrate Bree's birthday when they get home. Luke helped me wrap her presents. I still have to frost the cake.

We have kept ourselves busy while they were gone. We have been working on a puzzle which can take a lot of time when you let it. I have been catching up on some reading and housework. I will say the house stays a lot cleaner with two less people around the mess it up!

My friend Jane came over and we did her resume. It went faster than I thought, it only took about an hour to put together. My mom came over and brought lunch and worked on the puzzle with us.

Time to go frost the cake!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger bettygram said...

I have missed some blogs, so I went back and read them. When the kids are well behaved it makes travel so much more enjoyable.
I enjoy doing puzzles, but have not time or space to set up.
Missed being at Bree's party. We flocked the yard before we left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home