Lori's Minute

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I think we went a little overboard this Christmas with the kids.(Note my husband counts as one of the kids). Usually we keep it together but for some reason, not this year. (Instead of one big gift, there were three). The problem is with the economy the way it is, there are a lot of good deals out there and they were all things we were saving to purchase anyway.

Now we have to find a place to put all the stuff. I find myself walking into the room, looking at it and leaving, unable to make a decision. I know this is not something to complain about, I'll try to remember this feeling next year.

Today we went to Menards and purchased outside lights for the house next Christmas because they were half off. These will replace the ones the snowblower ate this year. We tried to get a train for my father-in-law but they were already gone.

Packers are in the playoffs, Badgers won the bowl game. I finally sent out my Christmas cards.

My two favorite gifts I recieved this year are the angel snow globe from my daughter and teh dolphin necklace from my son. (They also replaced my dolphin bracelet which broke last year). I am one lucky mama! All were surprises because I gave them my list too late so they could not find any of the stuff which is the way I like it.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds nice! I got some new clothes which I love.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Skimp all year and splurge at Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home