Lori's Minute

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Road Trip

We took a bus to see the Blizzard(arena football) play in Milwaukee. All four of us went and it was a nice family trip. Pete did not have to worry about driving(and me yelling) parking, etc. We left Green Bay around four and got back around 12:30. We won which made it a lot more fun. Breanna talks like her dad during a game giving me a play by play. Sitting between the two of them I would get "Holding!" in stereo.

We are watching a neighbors house and they let us use their pool. We have gone twice and it is so nice...feels like we are on vacation or something. We are sunburned a little today and it looks like it will be cool or rain the rest of the week so we probably won't go again but it was fun while it lasted.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good. I guess you enjoyed the game. Around here the pool sounds good. So hot and dry here, finally rained here this morning after weeks on nothing but increasing heat up to and over 100.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

A private pool how wonderful. I would love to have a private pool but then I have to have someone clean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home