Lori's Minute

Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Dream with a Lesson

Last night I had a dream. My family and I were living in an apartment when five women burst in from the church we belonged to. They were searching our apartment and said we were such slobs, if we didn't clean up we would be banned from the church. For some reason Pres. and Laura Bush were there also.

The only person who had a clean room was Breanna because in reality, she cleaned her room yesterday to get ready for her birthday sleepover. Back to the dream, we went to church and I met with the ladies and asked if they had a housecleaning person they could recommend because I really need help. They all laughed and said I should be able to do it myself. They also said we ate the wrong food (despite the fact that two of them were over 300 lbs), needed to floss and dress better.

Feeling overwhelmed we left and got into our truck (which we don't really have) and when I opened the door, all this junk fell out. The head of the ladies group stopped with her family including her little girl who was holding a Coca-Cola glass. I admired it and told her I collect Coca-Cola stuff as well. The little girl showed me how when she pressed a button, the glass automatically filled with soda!

The girl's mom helped me pick up the stuff that fell out of the truck and said, "Maybe if we helped out more and criticized less, we would have more friends."

With that, we all got in our vehicles and headed home.

4 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Me thinks you had too much (barbecue) sauce. My dreams haven't been that good lately.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I think the last part of the dream is a good lesson. I also have that dream of course with some different versions.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Your dreams work out better than mine.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

Ive been having some strange dreams too...mostly involving flying.
And Im not going anywhere :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home