Lori's Minute

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Why am I here?

Lately, I have wondered why am I here on earth? There must be something great I am supposed to do but I haven't found it yet. But, today, I finally figured it out. It is my destiny to use a new word, 'burple' or 'birple' until it is in the dictionary. Right now it is a fake word, but with enough utterances, it will become a real word.

It all started when Dr. John posted some words which had no rhyming words to play with...they were all alone. Since purple is my favorite color and he has such a huge blog following, not to mention he is a pastor....what that has to do with this I do not know, but it cannot hurt.

Afterall, we had not heard of blog until the last couple of years, right? Certainly, this is a feasible task. I ask all of you readers to use the fake word as often as you can stand it...at least once a day. Make it part of your daily routine along with brushing your teeth, having your cup of coffee or reading the newspaper. I predict by the year 2020, burple with be in the dictionary!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger OC or Q said...

Lori, I don't know how this is going to work out. I mean, since the definition of burple is: the color your lips turn when you're cold, does that mean we have to half freeze ourselves everyday to use the word?

And here I am in HAwaii, so how am I to accomplish half freezing myseld daily just so I can tell someone my lips are burple, without getting myself locked up in a padded room?

-Q

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Burple, burple, toil and trouble, she said as she sturred the pot. Now I am going back to bed cause I'm burple! Jeez...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home