Lori's Minute

Sunday, July 08, 2007

My daughter grew a nose!

My daughter and I play this game where we measure how tall she is by having her stand in front of me while I place my hand on top of her head to see how tall she is on my body. First she came up to my thighs, then my waist and so on. The last time we measured the top of her head came to just below my nose.

Yesterday we decided to measure after a few months of not doing it and now she is up to my eyebrows. Instead of saying she grew about three inches, we say she grew a whole nose!

Then Luke had to be measured and the dog, feeling left out, also jumped up on me and they are both about the same. I guess not everybody can grow a nose.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! a whole nose in just a few months? Sure am glad I'm not buying her clothes!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Boy I was afraid there for a minute that I had a grand daughter with two noses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home