Lori's Minute

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life is Good

My daughter has a new blog page. Her granpa would be proud.

www.brlfaithblog.blogspot.com

We all went to church today and attended a bible study afterwards. The question came up "which five books would we choose from the Bible if we could only choose five if the rest were to be destroyed?"

We decided on: Genesis, John, Luke, Acts, and first Corinthians.

I was little embarrassed because I don't know which books the important stories are in.

Bree and I both chose the same story as our favorite...the one where the king has to decided which mother the child should go to and says he will cut the child in two and the real mother steps up and is willing to give her half to the other woman so the child could live.

FOr some reason, I also love the first few verses in the bible. When God created everything, he looks at what he does and see that is it good. There are time when I look at my family when we are all home, safe and sound and enjoying each other's company and I think "Life is good" and I hear it as the voice of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home