Lori's Minute

Friday, August 28, 2015

Back in TIme (UWGB TIme)

Tonight my daughter and I went through some of my dad's things searching for items for her to take to UWGB as part of their 50th anniversary celebration. My dad was one of the earliest instructors on campus in physical education and health. We found pictures of the cross country team he coached and several buttons which I used to collect as a kid. It the 50 years the campus has been in existence, members of my family have been there at least 31 years. My dad taught there for over 20, ran the golf course, I was a student for four years plus a summer and now my daughter is a student there. In fact, all three of us have worked on campus, my dad as an instructor, myself in the bursar's office and my daughter in the archives. Fifty years doesn't seem like a long time for a university but looking at the items we found it seems like a century or more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home