Lori's Minute

Friday, December 10, 2010

We have had the hot tub filled four six days and I have been in it everyday! Thr room itself is pretty much done. The contractor has to come back to seal the grout next week and we also have to see if the minisplit works. So far, with the heated floor and the hot tub, the room does not need heat!

I still need to get a couple chairs and will probably go the wicker route. We also need a storage basket for towels. I was going to make a picture to hang but with the moisture I am rethinking. Perhaps a mural? We will see.

This morning I sat out in the tub and it had snowed. I felt like I was in the mountains, sitting outdoors. I am so happy with the the room.

We have a busy weekend. We have to get a tree, do some shopping and there is a neighborhood Christmas party Sat. night. Sunday is church and then the game of course.

We put together shoe boxes for the shoe box drive. We ended up with five boxes! This is the first year we did it and I think we will do it next year. I am going to try to pick up hats and gloves after the holidays when they are on sale for the boxes next year. We also included shirts. The guys got wallets, small tools, and flashlights. The kids got toys. All got candy, hats, gloves and socks.

Nothing puts my in the holiday mood like giving to someone else.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I can comment now I can get on the Internet, thanks to Pete. I read the blogs I missed. Can't wait to get in that hot tub. I don't know if getting in may be too difficult for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home