Lori's Minute

Monday, August 24, 2015

Am I a Caterpillar or a Butterfly?

My daughter has started a new blog, 'A Butterfly's Point of View'. One post talks about how an ugly caterpillar turns into a butterfly is proof of God's existence. I would suggest this school of thought could  pertain to people. Some of my favorite people seem to have born butterflies, always beautiful in spirit, mind and soul. Others seem to be in a perpetual state of caterpillarness, if that is such a word. Thinking about myself, I feel like Heimlich from the movie, 'A Bug's Life', a very, large caterpillar with wings way too small. I keep trying to be a butterfly, I have the wings but I just can't make a go of it. I feel God wants me to try harder, do more good, believe in myself as other do here on earth before I can soar free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home