Lori's Minute

Friday, August 13, 2010

Not over yet

We woke up this morning to water around the furnace and all over the carpet in the basement. I called the guy who was here two days ago and he thinks he has it fixed now. We will have to rent a blower from Home Depot to dry the carpet. I was polite on the phone when I called the furnace place but on the inside I was not happy. They were concerned and got someone out to use right away which helped. Hopefully, it really is fixed. Uff da!

Luke, Bree and I had dental appts. today. Both kids have one cavity so they will need fillings. Luke has to see an orthodontist regarding his overbite and possible braces, both things I was expecting to hear. I had an over bite and wore a retainer for a couple years.
His teeth are such mess that braces are obvious.

It is stormy and windy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home