Lori's Minute

Friday, August 27, 2010

The nephews

What a great day yesterday. The kids came back from Neenah. Spanky followed Bree wherever she went. Pat, Betty, Pennie and the boys came yesterday. Pat, Betty went with Bree and Pete to the Packer game.

I helped Alex with a project (just a little help) and then he, Pennie and I taught Caleb how to play canasta and he did very well! We missed the second half of the game so we rewound it to see all the Packer touchdowns! Luke and Elijah played the whole time.

The best conversation was when Luke came up to me asking for a scissors. I asked why. He said to cut something. I said what. Hw said they made a repelling hook for his bionicles and they got all tangled up. THen I ok'd the scissors. As parents we need to ask these questions.

Good day yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home