Lori's Minute

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally Pete comes home today after spending the week in SF for a conference. The cool thing was the Brewers are playing there so he got to go see them last night. I taped the game because they often show Brewer fans in the stands at opponent stadiums. I watched until I fell asleep but I had not seen him yet.

They started the framing on the addition...it is hard on the weekends to wait until Monday because I am used to seeing the contractor out there working every day.

Bree is still cleaning her room. The deal is it has to be done before dad gets home. I am going to work on the the family room and if time, the laundry room. I had planned to do it earlier but came down with a nasty cold so every time I tried to work I got worn out. I am doing better today so am on the mend....just sucking on cough drops. I have noticed with the colds I have gotten the last couple of years, the cough tends to hang on. I had one last spring where the cough lasted two weeks! Makes it hard to go to church and be quiet....I ended up listening to the sermon out in the lobby area.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home